What Information We Collect
Identifiers：Name, Email Address, Phone Number, Delivery Address, IP Address, etc;
Commercial Info: Order History, Purchase or Shopping Activity, etc;
Internet or other similar network activity: Browsing history, search history, information on your interaction with the Sites, application, or advertisements, etc;
How We Use the Information We Collect
1. Product and Service Fulfillment
(1) Order & Delivery fulfillment;
(2) Provide any requested services;
2. Marketing Purposes
(1) Deliver coupons, mobile coupons, newsletters, receipt messages, e-mails, and mobile messages;
(2) Send marketing communications and other information regarding products, services and promotions.
(3) Administer promotions.
3. Internal Operations
(1) To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective way for you;
(2) To conduct research and analysis, including focus groups and surveys;
(3) Researching, designing and launching new services or products;
(4) To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Sites, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business;
(5) To perform other business activities as needed.
4. Fraud Prevention
To prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor theft and otherwise protect our customers and our business.
5. Legal Compliance
To assist law enforcement and respond to subpoenas.
How We Protect the Information We Collect
1. Security Methods
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. To guard this information, we use TLS where we collect personal and sensitive information. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
2. E-mail Security
Please note that is not considered as a secure means of transmitting credit card information.
3. Information About Children
We devote ourselves to protecting children's privacy and we comply fully with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). Without parental consent, we will not intentionally request or collect information from users under 16 years of age.
If a user under the age of 16 has submitted information to us without parental consent, we will delete his or her information from our database.
4. Additional Security
We also require customers to carefully review their accounts and immediately report any unexpected activity to us and their card issuing bank or credit card company. We require all customers to take measures to protect the information of their online accounts, including the following:
(1) Install the latest security updates and anti-virus software on your computer to help prevent malware and viruses;
(2) Reset your email account password frequently;
(3) Use complex passwords or passphrases;
(4) Do not use the same password on more than one websites;
(5) Do not share your password with others;
(6) Log out of the website session so that your session is closed and cannot be accessed by other users on the same computer, especially when using a public computer or terminal.
Disclosure of Your Information
1. General Policy
We will never sell or rent personally identifiable customer information to third parties. Under limited circumstances as follows, we may share information with third parties.
2. The Sanbuy Family
We share the information we collect with the Sanbuy family, which includes all our subsidiaries and affiliates. The Sanbuy family may use this information to provide you with products and services that may be of interest to you.
3. Service Providers
We may share information with companies that provide us with support services (such as printers, email, mobile marketing, logistics, or data enhancement providers) or that help us market our products and services. These companies may need information about you to perform their functions. These companies have no right to use the information we share with them for any other purpose.
4. Legal Requirements
We may disclose information you provide to us when we believe that disclosure is appropriate to comply with the law, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirement, to enforce or apply applicable terms and conditions and other agreements, to protect the rights, property or safety of our company, our customers or others.
5. When you request us with the information you provide
That means to fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to ask questions about our products or services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiries. If you provide personal information to purchase a product or service, we will use that information to process your payment and facilitate delivery. We may also save your information to facilitate new product orders or process returns.
6. Business Transfers
If some or all of our business assets are sold or transferred, we usually transfer the corresponding information about our customers. We may also keep a copy of that customer information.
7. International Data Transfers
From time to time, we may store your data on servers in the United States or any other regions we deem appropriate. We may also transfer your data to our overseas offices or anyone listed under "Disclosure of Your Information", who may be located in or outside the United States.
1. In order to protect the privacy and security of your personal data, we may ask you to provide data so that we can confirm your identity and the right to access such data, as well as search for and provide you with the personal data we maintain.
2. Under the Privacy Act, you have the right:
(1) to check whether we hold your personal data and access such data;
(2) to request that we correct any inaccurate data related to you as soon as reasonably practicable;
(3) to ascertain our policies and practices regarding personal data and the types of personal data we hold;
(4) to withdraw your consent to the use of your personal data for marketing purposes, and after you notify us of your withdrawal of consent, we will not use your personal data for marketing purposes.
If you do not want to receive our promotional emails, please turn to our customer service for help. You can also unsubscribe from promotional emails via the opt-out link included in each email. It may take up to 10 business days to stop receiving promotional emails.
3. We will respond to your request within a reasonable time frame, in any case it will not exceed 30 business days.
1. Promotional E-mail
(1) If you do not want to receive our promotional emails, please turn to our customer service for help;
(2) You can also unsubscribe from promotional emails via the opt-out link included in each email;
(3) It may take up to 10 business days to stop receiving promotional emails.
2. Important Notices and Transactional E-mail
(1) Sometimes, we may send non-commercial emails containing important information about us or the website to your email address.
(2) After you submit a order, we will regularly send you email order confirmation, email order updates, and "leave a comment" email.
2. Your continued use of this site after the changes have been posted means that you accept such changes.
1. Sanbuy Cookies
The help function of your browser should include instructions for setting your computer to accept all cookies, to notify you when a cookie is issued, or to not receive cookies at any time. If you set your computer not to receive cookies at any time, you will not be able to receive some personalized services, you may not be able to take full advantage of the site.
2. Essential Cookies
These cookies are necessary to provide you with our websites and services and to enable basic functions, such as providing a shopping cart or real-time chart. If you disable these cookies, we will not be able to meet your request.
3. Analytics and Customization Cookies
These cookies collect information about how you use our websites and services and allow us to remember the choices you make while browsing. The information collected by these cookies allows us to optimize our websites and make it easier for you to use, and it will not identify you personally. If you disable or opt-out of these cookies, you may not be able to use certain features of our websites and services, and it may reduce the support or information we can provide you.
4. Performance and Functionality Cookies
These cookies collect information that we use in aggregated form to help us understand how our websites and services are used and the effectiveness of our marketing activities, and help us customize our websites. If you disable or opt-out of these cookies, you may not be able to use certain features of our websites and services, and it may reduce the support or information we can provide you.
5. Advertising Cookies
These cookies collect information about your browsing or shopping history and are used to make advertising information more relevant to you. We may share this information with third parties to help create and provide personalized advertisements tailored to you and your interests. If you disable or opt-out of these cookies, you may not be able to use certain features of our websites and services, and it may reduce the support or information we can provide you.
6. Social Networking Cookies
These cookies are used to enable you to share pages and content on our websites and services through third-party social networks and other websites. These cookies may also be used for advertising purposes.
7. Cookies Placed by Third Parties